The right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline for contract withdrawal expires 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the final item or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by you, came into possession of the final item.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Printalytic LTD, 7 Bell Yard, Londyn, WC2A 2JR England, +44 2037699611) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
To keep the validity of the period for the withdrawal from the agreement, it suffices for you to send information on the exercise of the right to withdraw from the agreement before the lapse of the withdrawal date.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you for all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of goods (excluding additional costs resulting from your choice of delivery method other than the cheapest regular delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. The payments are reimbursed using the same payment method as you have used in the original transaction unless you explicitly agreed to other solutions; in any case, you will not bear any fees associated with the reimbursement. We are entitled to withhold the reimbursement of payment until the moment of receiving the item back or delivering the proof of sending it back, depending on which event occurs first.
Please send or otherwise return the item to us immediately, and in any event, no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the time limit of 14 days. We bear the cost of returning the items. You are only responsible for any potential reduction in the value of the item resulting from using it in a manner other than that necessary to determine its nature, characteristics and functioning.
The customer's right to withdraw from the contract is excluded in the following cases:
- contracts concerning non-prefabricated items manufactured according to the customer's specification or serving to satisfy their individual needs;
- contracts concerning items delivered in a sealed package, which may not be returned due to hygiene or health protection reasons once their packaging has been opened after delivery;
CONTRACT WITHDRAWAL FORM TEMPLATE:
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- Printalytic LTD, 7 Bell Yard, Londyn, WC2A 2JR England, telephone: +44 2037699611
- I/We(*) hereby inform you of my/our(*) withdrawal from the contract of sale concerning the following items(*)/the contract of delivery of the following items(*)/the contract of work consisting in the performance of the following works(*)/the contract for the provision of the following service(*)
- Date of contract conclusion(*)/item collection(*)
- Name(s) of the customer(s)
- Address of the customer(s)
- Signature of the customer(s) (only if submitting in paper form)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
You can download the form HERE